WEDNESDAY MESSAGE NOV 18, 2020
Sunday, November 22
Worship Online | 11 am
This Sunday we will shift back to online worship. We hope you'll join us on Facebook live on Sunday morning as a small worship team streams from the sanctuary. Even if you don't have a Facebook account, you can access our service at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/PartridgeCommunityChurch.
If you encounter any issues with the live stream, we recommend waiting and allowing the video to fully load first.
As before, we'll send out an email on Sunday morning with our prayers so that you can join in those with us, and we'll continue to email out the pastoral prayer and sermon.
Then Sings My Soul: A Sermon Series
This week we'll wrap up our fall sermon series by examining the hymn How Great Thou Art.
Pastor Sheridan is in a week-long continuing education course over Zoom this week. If you try to reach her between 9 am-5 pm, please be patient, and she'll get back with you as soon as she can after her class ends for the day.
Holding in prayer...
- Randy Mathias, who was diagnosed with Covid-19.
- LeRoy Blew, who is recovering from a fall.
- Deedra Turner's sister Billie, who has MS, and her friend John and his wife who are experiencing some difficulties.
- Patricia White, who has had some heart and kidney trouble and was hospitalized recently and then diagnosed with Covid-19. She is home and recovering.
- Colena Austin (Patridge's former librarian), who is home after being hospitalized with Covid-19. Prayers also for her husband, Darrell.
- Lisa & Jim French's son-in-law Jake, as he continues chemotherapy
- Robynn Sim's brother, Eric, and his mother, Karen. Karen lives in Denver and is having some health issues.
- Michelle Sanchez's niece Kelsey's boyfriend, Cody, who is out of the hospital but still struggling in his battle with cancer.
- Ray Miller's great-niece, Hadley, who received wonderful news that her cancer is shrinking. Prayers for her continued healing.
- Ernestine & Kenny Sivils, who have had some health concerns.
- Brice Stark, who continues to recover after a severe ATV accident.
- Michael Van Buren's uncle Jim who is fighting cancer in the lymph nodes.
- Joanie Oller's brother-in-law, Rob Mitzner, who is battling cancer.
- Linda Henderson's sister, Vicki Lewis, who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer.